Industrial Inkjet Printers
Inkjet technology is often used in various industries for precision printing and marking on various products. Manufacturers prefer using this technology because it saves them money, increases their output, and leads to product enhancement.
Industrial inkjet printing systems can be either drop on demand or continuous. The former represents a type of inkjet printer where ink drops are ejected from the printhead only when necessary. The latter represents a system where the ink drops are ejected continuously from the printhead. Continuous inkjet printing systems are primarily used to mark and code packages and products.
What is inkjet technology?
Inkjet technology has been around since the 1950s in printing. The basic idea behind this type of technology was developed to recreate digital images by propelling droplets of ink onto paper. In recent years, the full potential of inkjet technology in various industrial applications was discovered.
Industrial inkjet printers are commonly used in the food, cosmetic, medical, and electrical industries. They can be used to make high quality marks on a number of materials, including glass, cans, metals, resins, and PET bottles.
Notable benefits of using industrial inkjet printers
There is a very simple way to increase the efficiency of industrial printing – use the right technology. Inkjet technology has made it clear that you can have a machine that is easy to use, reliable and allows for large-volume printing. There are many reasons why manufacturers today prefer using industrial inkjet printing systems over any other type of technology, such as:
- With industrial inkjet printers, you can easily choose to print a different image on each product you choose to mark without compromising production speed.
- You can use industrial inkjet printing systems to reduce the number of production processes, thus improving production efficiency.
- Inkjet technology leads to lower material consumption and greatly reduces waste.
- You will be able to print high quality variable data, serial numbers, and barcodes simultaneously with the product imaging.
- Owning quality equipment like an industrial inkjet printer eliminates the need for outsourcing.
Buying an industrial inkjet printing system isn’t just a purchase. You should look at it as an investment because it will improve workflows and allow you to increase your output as a manufacturing facility.
When you purchase an industrial inkjet printer, you will be able to use it for a long time without experiencing any hours. These machines can operate for thousands of hours before they need to get serviced.
Types of industrial inkjet printers we have for sale
Depending on the size and needs of your business, we have a few different types of industrial inkjet printers that might interest you. Check out the machines we have for sale below:
- Handheld inkjet printers – Handheld inkjet printers and portable devices that allow you to easily and quickly mark documents and products. You can use them to print variable data, as well as serial numbers and graphics. The handheld inkjet printers we have for sale come with a built in touchscreen CPU colour display panel , and are able to instantly calculate printing costs in real time. The machine models available from Bentsai include the B2, B35, B45 and B85 .
- Inline inkjet printers – If you need something faster and more crisp than handheld inkjet printers, we advise you to take a look at the Bentsai B6. Apart from sharing all the functionalities of handheld models, the B6 is more stable and reliable. It is able to operate both at high and low temperatures. This machine has a printing speed of 120m/min.
- Continuous inkjet printers – The best industrial inkjet printer available on our website is the MAX690. This continuous inkjet printer comes with a 7-inch color screen, a Cortex-A9 quad-core CPU, and a photoelectric sensor. You can use it to mark plastic, cables, metal, and cardboard. The Max690 features a printing speed of 2000 characters per second.
Regardless of the machine you purchase, we will help you with the installation process and explain the basics of using it. You’ll also be able to reach us any working day via phone for support in case you have questions about the industrial inkjet printer you purchased.
Introducing the new range of TIJ printers from Bentsai, the B6 series. These inline printers are used for clients who want to print using a conveyor belt system, a system that is more automated for the client’s workflow, and also needs to keep up with production times. The B6 is able to print speeds of up to 120m/min, which can be fitted with a single, dual or four print head system.
- Linux system
- Max 5 lines per print head
- 300×300 DPI can meet at 60m/min & 150×300 DPI at 120m/min
- Printing distance between nozzle & object is 2-5mm
- The display touch screen uses 7-inch large colour touch display, more sensitive and the display range is larger.
- Multiple printing choice: one message can be edited in different sections and be printed in different lines; Characters height could be adjusted; the Maximum print height is 12.7mm per print head.
- Trigger method can be Hall sensor, Photoelectric sensor or Continuous printing
B6 Inline Inkjet Printer
Available in Black, White, Yellow, Cyan & Magenta colour cartridges
R29 300 inc vat
42ml black cartridge
1 year warranty
How to order an industrial inkjet printer in South Africa?
Have you decided which industrial inkjet printer you would like to buy? If so, the next thing you should do is send us a message and we’ll work out the details. In case you’ve never purchased anything from Max Laser before, know that we offer financing options.
Financing is the perfect choice for any business that would like to pay off the machine over a longer time period. We will work out a payment plan that involves paying an agreed upon sum each month until the industrial inkjet printer is paid off. As soon as you pay off the machine, it instantly becomes your property.
Start using an industrial inkjet printer today!
Industrial inkjet printers are popular not only because they’re highly efficient and reliable, but they can also be used in a lot of different ways. Do you need a machine that will allow you to print expiration dates on food products at high speeds? Buy an industrial inkjet printer.
Are you looking to print information about dimensions of extruded products like wires or building materials? Your safest bet is to get an industrial inkjet printing system. They can also be used to print lot numbers on cardboard boxes and cosmetics containers, as well as codes on coated surfaces of electronic components and automotive parts.
As you can see, there are multiple ways you can use industrial inkjet printers to enhance your manufacturing process.