I have been searching for a quality and decently priced laser for some time and since I have come across the Thunder range I was immediately drawn to it as it has a massive online community and just by reading their testimonials it was clear that you can not go wrong with this brand. Also for the type of work I do, I required a machine that is able to cut at decent speeds without sacrificing quality. I have been outsourcing all my laser work and since I got my laser I was able to do everything I wanted at an even better quality than the best suppliers out there. Thanks Allan for the support and guidance from the beginning, I am extremely happy with my Thunder Nova 51 Laser, will definitely recommend this brand and the service I received from Allan.
Laser Engraving Machines in South Africa
Introducing our New Laser Engraving Machines from Thunder Laser
MaxLaser are proud agents of top-quality laser engraving machines from Thunder Laser. The Thunder Laser systems offer the choice of having glass or metal laser tubes fitted inside the machines. This choice gives our customers the option of specialising in the engraving field when choosing the metal laser tube. Co2 laser machines are perfect for engraving & cutting materials such as leather, perspex, rubber, wood and more. The Thunder Laser system is a well-respected brand globally that is currently trading in over 50 countries worldwide.
Laser engraving is a non-contact process that can be utilised on a number of different materials. It is used in a variety of industries, mainly to add information onto parts and components. In case you’re looking for a quality laser engraver in South Africa, you should check out the models available on our online store.
Our laser engraving machines
We offer a range of excellent laser engraving & cutting machines made by Thunder Laser. Their main function is to engrave & cut wood, cork, acrylic, and other materials, they can also be used for marking metals, only when used with a product such as Cermark. These machines are equipped with the latest innovative technology such as hybrid-servo motors, a smart board, dual air-assist system, magnetic honeycomb & more. The Odin series are our best engraving machines because they are fitted with a metal laser tube apposed to a glass laser tube. Metal laser tubes have a smaller beam spot which creates crisp fine detailed engravings. Here are some of the best laser engravers for sale at MaxLaser:
* means the laser cannot engrave directly, you will need the help of the “Cermark spray”, you can purchase this product from us
Is delivery included? The price of the laser machine includes delivery to clients nationwide. On delivery of the laser machine our laser technicians will also do installation & training. We will teach our clients how to operate the machine and how to best use the software that comes with it. Please note that design software such as Coreldraw is not included.
What is the warranty on the machines? 2 year warranty on mechanical parts & 1 year warranty on laser tube, air pump, exhaust system & air compressor. 30 day warranty for lens & mirrors.
Is there after sales support? Maxlaser offers lifetime support when purchasing a laser machine. Our technicians can help via whatsapp, video call, teamviewer & telephone. Call out for a technician is also available on the clients account.
What is your return policy? A laser machine is able to be returned & swopped out within 7 days of delivery provided the laser machine is found not to be damaged & is in good working order. There will be a 10% cancellation fee that will be charged. Specially ordered machines can not be returned.
What maintenance needs to be done? Your daily, weekly & monthly maintenance on the machines will be explained on the day of training. Client’s just need to ensure that the focus lens, mirrors, guide rails & bearing are always kept clean. This is an easy process which can take 5 to 10 minutes each day.
Can i repair & service my own machine? Thunder Laser provide an extensive amount of content that is on their troubleshooting page at the Thunder laser main website. All this information will guide the laser operator to successfully change any part that may need to be replaced. MaxLaser will help assist via telephone, whatsapp video calls, zoom or teamviewer. Should the problem be too technical then one of our technicians will come out at the client’s expense.
Sales agreement – MaxLaser does offer the option of the purchaser to pay off the laser machine over an agreed period of months. Once the agreed period of months have been paid for in full, the laser machine will then belong to the purchaser.
Clients who’d like to buy laser engravers from us have the option of making fixed monthly payments over 5 years. We provide this option to help our clients avoid huge upfront costs for the equipment they need.
Why do metal laser tubes engrave better ?
It is advisable to buy a laser engraving machine fitted with a RF (Radio Frequency) laser tube when most of your work will be done engraving. The metal laser tube is also able to cut through materials such as wood, acrylic, rubber, plastic and more. Metal laser tubes specialise in laser engraving because their beam spot diameter is smaller. The smaller the beam diameter the more precise your engraving will be. Glass laser tubes have a bigger beam diameter than metal laser tubes. Metal laser tube lifespan is double that of the glass laser tube and also has superior engraving quality.
What you can engrave with our machines
The laser engravers that we have for sale can be used to both engrave and cut various materials. Feel free to reach out to us in case you’re not sure which laser engraving machine would best suit your business. In the meantime, check out some general information about the materials our machines can be used on:
- Wooden materials – You can use our machines as wood engravers for a variety of materials, such as paper, pressboard, wood veneer, and more. Laser engravers are incredibly popular in the woodworking industry, which has been growing at an incredible rate due to the development of new technologies. You can use our machines for personalisation, inlays, prototyping, and photo engravings on wooden materials.
- Fabrics – The laser engraving machines for sale at our shop are excellent for engraving fabrics like leather, cloth, and rubber. If you have a fashion brand and want to place your company’s logo on leather wallets, pouches, bags, belts, or any other type of accessories, you should consider using our laser engravers. You can also use them to engrave various designs on anything from t-shirts to jeans.
- Glass – Any of the laser engravers you choose from our catalogue will do an excellent job of engraving glass and fibreglass. With our impressive line of laser engravers, you can make branded glassware for your business. Of course, you can use the same process to make branded glasses, mugs, serving dishes, and more for various food and beverage manufacturers, as well as bars and restaurants.
- Other materials – You can use our machines to engrave many different materials, including painted metals, acrylic, ceramics, marble, tile, anodized aluminium, cork, and more. The possibilities are endless if you order a laser engraver from MaxLaser. These machines are very popular for engraving acrylic awards, medals, plaques, nameplates, trophies.
- What can’t you engrave – Some of the materials that you can’t engrave with the laser engravers include bare metal. Nevertheless, there is a liquid compound called Cermark spray that allows the machine to make permanent marks on metal surfaces. If you get this spray, you would be able to use the laser on metal materials. It won’t be permanent but can last on the product for up to a few years.
Why buy laser engravers from us?
A 2-year warranty on all laser parts is available for all our laser engraving machines. However, if one of our technicians picks up any malicious damage when examining the laser engravers, the warranty becomes null and void.
Free installation & training
We provide free installation and setup of the laser engraving machine to ensure that it’s in good working order. We offer one day training on the laser software along with general maintenance training.
After-sales support is essential so that our clients don’t have any down time problems. Teamviewer, email & telephone support is always available. Technicians will travel upon request to fix any problems that you may have. We also have 50 to 100 troubleshooting videos which can help you fix some of the problems you may encounter.
Engraving materials & products
We also sell engraving materials and products that will help boost your sales. Our aim is always to create a long-term business relationship with each client, which is why we offer both laser engraving machines and materials.
Other types of laser machines available on MaxLaser
Laser engravers are mostly used to engrave materials like wood, glass, and fabrics. In case you’re looking to use a laser machine on a different material, it’s recommended that you check out some of the other products available on our website. Some of our most popular laser machines include:
- Laser marking machines – You can find a few different types of laser marking machines on our website, which you can use in a range of applications. You can use them to mark logos on products, add serial numbers on items, and include information on products for security and traceability reasons.
- Laser cutting machines – You can use laser cutting machines to etch, but, and engrave various different materials. You can use certain machines from this category if you plan to work on thicker materials and increase your production cutting speed.
- Hobby laser marking and cutting machines – There used to be a time when laser machines were used only for commercial purposes. Thanks to the innovative hobby laser marking and cutting machines available on MaxLaser, that’s no longer the case!
Order your laser engraver today
Each of the laser engraving machines for sale at MaxLaser are very durable and reliable. If you choose to buy a laser engraver from us, you’ll get a 2-year warranty on all laser parts and access to a support team that’ll be there to provide you with professional assistance whenever you need it.
With our machines, you can greatly increase the efficiency of your manufacturing process and save money.